After the final design has been signed off by the client, the lighting product needs to be ordered, and delivered and the design intent communicated to the installer, they need to understand how all the elements go together to produce the final installation, ensuring the client’s expectations are achieved.
For peace of mind the client may want to engage our service for a smooth transition from paper design, to working installation and warranty, we offer 3 levels of supply and after-sales service.
- Basic – Goods are purchased and collected or delivered to the site, all our goods have a 2 year manufacturer guarantee from purchase subject to our terms and conditions.
- Service level 1 – Project management, fulfilment and phone support, ensuring goods are despatched to site scheduled when required reducing site damage and helping communicate with the installer regarding the technical elements, from the first fix to completion.
- Our basic service (Guarantee 2 year from installation)
- Project management and basic fulfilment (Delivery per floor)
- Technical telephone support during working hours (Mon – Fri 0800 – 1630)
- Service level 2 – This offers complete piece of mind for the client, offering Service level 1 and full site support from first fix installation to final sign-off.
- Training and explanation of design and installation recommendations to relevant site personnel
- Service level 1
- Comprehensive fulfilment service (Itemised per circuit)
- Monitoring and auditing variations regarding final design deviation
- Onsite support
- Completion certificate (Include excluded items)
- As fitted documents and technical handover document
- Free 4 hours site visit maximum per year if required
- 5 year system warranty
- Bespoke Technical coordination services – Includes Service level 2 and coordination of other services and trades.
- Coordination of plans from interior designers and trades
- Issuing of master drawings at predetermined times
- Reporting problems and ensuring decisions are made and communicated
- Planning and organising lighting related goals
Please note: Our terms and conditions of Design and Supply include
- A returns policy – goods returned will incur a re-stocking fee and must be in a resalable condition with original packaging, returns should be notified and returned within 30 days.
- Site support is normally NOT included, unless a Service level 2 agreement is arranged.